Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

Two Peas and Their Pod

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dinner at the Timothy's!

On Sunday Andrea and John invited us over for dinner with the family. We had a great time! Thanks for including us. Here are some pictures of the night.

Getting the dinner ready!


Fresh Fruit



We had lots of food to choose from: fruit, grilled chicken, salmon, pork with mango chutney, rice pilaf, bruschetta, chips/salsa, fresh mozzarella and tomatoes, and salad! It was all very delicious!


Ali and baby Ryan!



Little Leah! She is so adorable! Love her cheeks!



Doug and Spencer chillin outside!


Elizabeth and Leah. Josh kept bugging Elizabeth for a picture,
she finally gave in:)



Connor helping Andrea get the dessert plates!



Dessert time! I made a tray of goodies...Dorie's Chocolate Oatmeal Drops, Chocolate Dipped Oreos, and White Chocolate Brownies.


The kids couldn't wait to get their hands on some treats!
We also had Stephanie's homemade ice cream! It was super tasty!


Thanks for a fun filled night! It was great seeing everyone!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Prudy said...

Dinner looks great but that dessert tray has me swooning. YUM! You have so many cute babies in your life! Lucky woman. Can I borrow one? :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Clumbsy Cookie said...

Oh my, that dessert try! I'll have one of each please!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

That is one yummy food spread! And those cute BABIES!!I just want to pinch their cheeks!
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting about my banana bread french toast! Its worth a try!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Natalie Que said...

Maria! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Have I already come here and left a message? I know I visited this blog once before but I don't know if it was from my sitemeter or from a comment. I say this because I don't know if I should say 'thanks' or 'thanks again'!

Either way just take it. I really appreciate it!

Love the spread. The pics are very appetizing!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Amy Beatty said...

I'm with the kids. Those treats look so tasty.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

J & M:
Thank you for coming to our crazy family party on Sunday. It was great to see you two and catch up on your travels. Thank you also for the yummy treats....that was a fabulous way to top off our dinner. : )

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home