Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

Two Peas and Their Pod

Friday, August 08, 2008

Alaska, The Grand Finale

This is our last Alaska post.
..I promise!

Our crab feast! All you can eat...and we did:)


Having fun at dinner! We never stopped eating on the boat!


We had the best servers, Carlos and Renaldo.


Me and Josh at the formal dinner.


The one legged picture..ha!



Ben and Josh beating up on Tanner.



Hanging out at Jammer's Night Club!



Ben, Whitney, and Grandma bustin a move!



Grandma dancing with one of the workers!


Dennis having a snack!


We got a tour of the kitchen. I wish I had that much space!


Josh and his bottomless Diet Coke.
He is singing, "That's Amore!"



Our nightly ritual of milk and cookies and
calming chamomile herb tea.



Well, there you have it, our trip to Alaska in a nutshell! Thanks so much Grandma Lichty! Everyone had a great time!! It was fun being with the family!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger klt9976 said...

Looks like so much fun!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Brittanie said...

Maria!
It looks like such a fun trip. I was sad to hear that you got sick. When Marcus and I were on our cruise, I didn't feel so great for a couple of days either. I think it was more of a boat thing for me though:). Loved seeing all the pictures.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Nicole and Abe said...

I really might have to go on a cruise to Alaska after seeing all your pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time and it is so pretty! I am sorry that you got sick...no fun!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Suburban Monkey said...

What a fantastic trip, Ben and I still look for our menu every night, someone to pull our seats out, unfold our napkin and keep our drinks filled! A girl could get used to that! We love you guys and had a great time with you!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

What an amazing trip! That's awesome.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Amy Beatty said...

So fun. I love the group picture and the one leg one- so funny.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I love your skirt in the one legged picture!

8:19 AM  
Blogger pcmac said...

Hope you guys don't mind me making a comment? I haven't looked at your blog since the wedding. Looks like you are having a great first year of marriage. We didn't know that you were going to Alaska too!!! How fun!!! We just got back from 8 days in Hawaii. Now we are into school, football , work, and going door to door notifying people to vote YES on Amendment 8 in good old Calli. Josh when did you start drinking Dt. Coke and eatting so.many sweets??? When you lived here you wouldn't touch that wonderful stufff!!! Glad you guys are so... happy. we loved the pictures. Carol

3:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am new to your site. I saw your Alaska posts and had to read them. I was lucky to be able to go a few years back. I absolutely loved it. Of course, I went in the summer, but it was so wonderful, breathtaking. I wish I could go back and take all my family. Thanks for sharing your pictures and memories and allowing me to go back in time.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home