Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

Two Peas and Their Pod

Saturday, August 09, 2008

San Francisco's Market: Revisited

As soon as we got of the cruise ship we walked to the Ferry Building. The Farmer's Market is open on Tuesday so we had to make a stop! The produce was amazing! Here are some pictures of our finds!

Lots of Greens!


Dixon Peaches!! What a great find!


Bunches of fresh basil! I wanted to make pesto on the spot!


Such Pretty Peppers! I love all of the colors!



Never seen these before...but I like them!


Tomatoes are in season! Ripe from the vine are the BEST!


Japanese Eggplant!


Lots and Lots of Berries!



And of course we had to stop at Miette. This time I tried their summer flavors, Raspberry and Apricot Macarons! Very scrumptious!


The market in SF never disappoints me! It is my favorite place!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Suburban Monkey said...

We almost followed you guys to the market! I wish we did after seeing all the great produce pictures!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Amy Beatty said...

You have totally sold me on this place. I will never be able to go to san fran again without stopping here.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home