Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

Two Peas and Their Pod: Josh's Birthday

Monday, May 12, 2008

Josh's Birthday

We had a great time celebrating Josh's birthday on Friday night. I hurt my ankle and wasn't feeling too great, so Forest and Ivy came to the rescue, they are visiting from Illinois. They made us homemade pizza with the works! It was delicious and we had fun making it!



We also watched the Jazz game and had dessert. Forest and Ivy spoiled us once again...we had lemon gelato with angel food cake and berries. It was superb! They made it extra tart for Josh:) I am glad we were able to celebrate with Joshua on his special day! Thanks Forest and Ivy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Looks like fun! Do you have a good pizza dough recipe? I have tried 2 or 3 and can't find one I love...send one my way if yours is good!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Kelley Flint said...

Happy Birthday a few days late Josh. Sounds like you guys had a fun day. PS - you can send me your pizza dough recipe too.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

The pizza dough is super easy and super tasty! I will try to post it soon! Thanks!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home