Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

Two Peas and Their Pod: Extreme Home Makeover!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover!

Over the weekend we painted our living room. I know I don't technically live there yet, but I spend enough time there and the salmon walls were really hurting my eyes:) I told Josh I would not move in unless we toned it down a bit. So Josh started painting while I was babysitting my Aubrey. We had a great time...she adores her Aunt Ria!


When I got to the house Josh almost had the first coat of primer done! He is a hard worker!!
We had to do two primer coats though because the walls were so dark. It was a long night but thanks to the caffeine, Jazz game, some good tunes, and company we survived. We finished the job around 3:00 a.m!

WHAT A STUD!

Here are the Before and After shots:


It looks TONS better!! Wave of Grain was a great choice! I am glad we got it done!! Now we just need some pictures for that blank wall:)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelley Flint said...

I love the paint job. Nice choice. You guys are amazing - 3 AM. I'm so impressed.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Amy Beatty said...

WOW! That looks so great. Good jobs you guys.

1:53 PM  
Blogger suzi said...

It looks fantastic. When you come and visit could you please finish our bedroom paint job? XOXOX

9:24 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Good work! It looks like you guys have a nice, big family room, and I love the bay window!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home