Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

Two Peas and Their Pod

Monday, January 07, 2008


Yup, That's me entering an expert only area on ski's for the first time in 9 years.



I have been snowboarding for the past 8 years plus minus a couple of seasons due to a stupid door locking device falling and basically breaking my neck. I decided to try the skis out again this year. I had a blast I still love the board but Alta is a skier only resort and it was fun to see some new terrain. While I did make a few passes down some black diamond runs I spent most of the time catching up on lost skills from years ago. No matter what way you do it on one or two planks it is very worth while to be up in this country.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home