Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

Two Peas and Their Pod

Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Tanner Crashed Mountain Biking.
It was pretty funny. He crashed about 50 feet from where we started on the trail. I went in front of him, around a corner and he wasn't there. I yelled for him and he said he was coming. He caught up and I asked if he was alright, he said he was but needed a little break. I was curious why he needed a break so early into the ride. I noticed he was really dirty. I finally got it out of him that he had crashed. The first two times I asked him if he crashed, he said no, then I saw his elbow. He toughed it up and finished the ride.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home