Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.devilsworkshop.org

Sorry for inconvenience...

Two Peas and Their Pod: Super Sunday!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Super Sunday!

The Weekend of Superbowl Sunday we had a great suprise, Ben and Whitney came to visit. We all love the Dewey's so much it is a tradition when Ben and Whit are here go visit the Dewey's and Gram. They always welcome us in their home and treat us like we are there own. We really love them. So we spent Saturday night with the Dewey's and stayed all day Sunday and had a great time getting snowed in and making Macaroons. Oh yeah, did I mention we watched the worst Superbowl in the history of Superbowls, but it did not put a damper on our good times though. It was the best day ever!





Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tucker said...

The worst Superbowl ever????? You must be a Patriots fan. I thought that it was a great Superbowl. I didnt have a favorite going into it and was not even sure that I would watch it, but thankfully I did. The Giants played some great defense. I do feel bad for Junior Seau since this was probably his last chance for a ring. I also feel like the Patriots are the better team. If the two teams played 10 games, I think that the Patriots would probably win 8 times. The Giants really put it together for that game though.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

oh, i miss dewey! say hello for me next time you get snowed in and make macaroons at his parents' place! i still listen to the cd he made me when napster was still in business.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home